Monday, March 30, 2009

An Angel Named Grandpa

I am looking at Eddie across the room. He is getting sleepy in his swing, staring at pooh and piglet dancing above his head. He is smiling as he drifts off to sleep. He always smiles as he is falling asleep. I have heard that babies that smile in their sleep are talking to angels. I want to believe that he is talking to his grandpa Ed (his namesake). I am sure grandpa is telling him funny stories or very nice things. That is all grandpa ever did for my daughters. He would love this little boy. I truly believe that his grandpa answered a prayer I sent him asking for him to help Eddie make it through. The day after I asked for my dad's help with Eddie, who had gotten a dismal prognosis that day, Eddie made huge improvements. My precious baby has a very special angel watching over him. What a lucky boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment